Each Company determines the estimated time for their documents to classify as “Retention Files” according to government requirements such as SHCP or company’s internal processes that may be required; being normally from 3 to 5 years.
Some documents that may be classified as retention files are:
- Purchasing vouchers
- Import/Export related documents
- Tax documentation
- Relevant general stationery for your company
- Our archives storage service recognizes our clients special needs, we are flexible and adapt to your company’s requirements.
- Save money and space by giving ONILOG the opportunity to manage those archives you need to keep or those which by law you cannot destroy.
- We can provide qualified personnel to manage your important documents.
- We adjust to your space requirements and management needs.
- Save time and costs. With just one call you will be able to find those archives you need.
- Finding your information will be quick and simple with us.
- No need to designate office’s space for storage.
- Highest quality standards.
- Your files are always safe.
Onilog’s Solution: Count on ONILOG as an extension of your company.
Onilog’s Archival Storage Service also provides your company:
- Storage management
- Organization and foliation
- Digitalization of your information.
- Storage access when you need it.
Contact us and discover the benefits of having us as your ally!