A Shelter Program is especially important when a new project is located in a different country,
with a different work culture, legislation and society.
At ONILOG we perform most tasks associated with establishing and operating a manufacturing or services facility in Mexico allowing you to focus on production while we take care of everything else. We provide you the industrial space, hire all workers, administrate payroll and other services, coordinate labor relations, pay utilities, obtain permits and licenses, import your foreign manufacturing equipment, machinery and raw materials and export all finished products, among other services. ONILOG Shelter Program provides a proven method that will help you start up quickly at the lowest costs possible.
Our Shelter services include:
- Accounting according to Mexico law.
- Management (Administrative and plant/ offices)
- Process of environmental permits and licenses.
- Payroll management and disbursement.
- Human Resources.
- Facilities and utilities.
- Offices and meeting/training rooms.
- Cafeteria and meal services for personnel.
- Payment of required taxes (housing tax, social security)
- Customs and Import/Export permits and documentation.
- Medical facilities and medical personnel.
- Maquila and Manufacturing permits and licenses.
- Personnel transportation to and from facility.
Contact us and discover all the benefits that working with us will bring to your company.