This can be done for several reasons, depending on our clients requests; to sort material intended for different destinations, to combine two (or more) different in bound products into one out bound trailer.
- Reduces handling and operating costs as well as the storage of inventory.
- Reduces or eliminates warehousing costs
- Increased efficiency on transportation capacities.
- Products reach destinations faster with reduced costs.
- Increased delivery efficiency.
- Transportation reduction by freight consolidation resulting on costs savings
Onilog’s Solution: There is a wide variety of cross docking scenarios that are available for your company’s needs.
Onilog’s Cross Docking also provides your company:
- Fully staffed transshipment and transloading terminal
- Traffic Management Expertise
- Document preparation and customs support
Contact us and discover the benefits of having us as your ally!