Under the typical shelter arrangement, manufacturers send raw materials and supervisory personnel to train and manage workers, while the shelter company performs the tasks and functions that are not “core” to the manufacturing process. The manufacturer controls those areas that affect profitability and sustained growth. This is a value-added outsourcing arrangement in that it gives manufacturers a means by which to greater leverage core competencies and intellectual assets. An organization that does this becomes more nimble, and experiences faster and higher levels of innovation. Additionally this arrangement is attractive to firms seeking to pursue strategies of leveraged growth.
ONILOG by its shelter program can facilitate your investment process by managing your administrative and legal issues, coordinating labor relations, paying utilities and payroll, human resources, trading services, providing industrial space and surveillance; obtaining permits and licenses, importing manufacturing equipment, raw material and exporting all finished products, among other services.
A Shelter program lets you start operations in Mexico at a minor time and focusing on your core business.
- Allows you to focus on your core business. Minimizing the risk of starting an operation in an unknown country.
- Provides hands-on learning of local issues and after a period of time, you will have the decision to maintain the Shelter Program or operate by your own.
Firms opting to use this vehicle are “sheltered” from many of the risks and liabilities that normally affect firms that choose to incorporate directly.
Onilog’s Solution: ONILOG’s Shelter program provides your company a proven method that will help you start operations quickly at the lowest costs possible.
Onilog’s Shelter program also provides your company:
- Process of environmental permits and licenses.
- Payroll management and disbursement.
- Human Resources; hiring, training, management.
- Facilities and utilities.
- Offices and meeting/training rooms.
- Cafeteria and meal services for personnel.
- Payment of required taxes (housing tax, social security)
- Customs and Import/Export permits and documentation.
- Medical facilities and medical personnel.
- Maquila and Manufacturing permits and licenses.
- Personnel transportation to and from facility.
We adapt to your special requirements!
Remember all companies can outsource management solutions. A Shelter is flexible and offers a tailor – made solution to meet your specific needs.
Our clients come from a wide array of industries and sizes, from companies that provide jobs to 1000 employees to mid-size manufacturers with little or no prior international experience and 20 – 30 employees. They could come from the medical, aerospace, construction, metal mechanic, plastics, electronic, automotive, IT, alternative energy and even design industries.
Contact us and discover the benefits of having us as your ally!