Mexico’s Special Considerations
You need to be prepared. Here are some issues to consider if you are planning on doing business in Mexico:
Even mundane topics such as financing can differ.
At ONILOG, you can count on a team of professionals with years of experience in soft-landing US companies in Mexico that will help you avoid the hassles of offshore operations and to start-up quickly and at the lowest costs possible.
Which one is the fastest alternative fulfilling all Mexican laws?
There are three main ways for a company to operate in a manufacturing location in Mexico:
- Contract manufacturing is preferable for operations that require limited man hours, experience cycle demand, and do not require direct control over production quality.
- Stand Alone subsidiaries may be the best alternative for organizations with high control requirements.
- The Shelter or Outsourcing Management is the option of choice for companies that are seeking to start operations rapidly in order to best leverage their own competencies by outsourcing non-core management functions to a trusted partner.
- Competitive Labor Costs (50 to 80% less than the US.)
- Competitive Manufacturing Costs
- Competitive operations costs
- Accessibility to large markets
- Free Trade Agreements
- Tariff Benefits
- Simpler procedures for foreign trade operations
- Legal certainty for foreign investment
- Lower Transportation Costs
- Macroeconomic Stability
- Increase Production Output by 20% with 48 hrs work Week.
- Maintain “JIT” delivery Schedules within hours of the U.S. and global Markets.